Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Like Giulio's Initiative

so here's mine...

The Stenberg Brothers!



"The Stenberg brothers, like their contemporaries Aleksandr Rodchenko and El Lissitzky, were artists of immensely varied interests and eclectic skills. They were sculptors, architects, and stage and costume designers, and were enamored of the film and montage theories developed in the suddenly burgeoning Soviet film industry. As seen in this book's superb colorplates, they brought to film poster design an extraordinary compositional dynamism, originality, and contrast of scale, employing many of the artistic conventions of the Constructivist movement to great effect." (Editorial review from Amazon)

2 comments:

* Playtime Hustler * said...

Gustav Klutsis. Check that shit out.

Anonymous said...

I am very happy this day because a miracle just happened to me, I did not expect to be with my lover anymore, but thanks to DR DAWN, a powerful magician who made it possible. I was searching online on April 15, 2022 to see how I can restore my love life and I came across many testimonials about DR DAWN. I approach her and I am grateful for her help now my boyfriend is back with me. Thank you DR DAWN I will continue to testify for you. you can trust DR DAWN to solve your problems %100 honestly contact email, dawnacuna314@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+2349046229159